1.White and gold head phones, need I go on?
2.If you’re going to buy her designer heels opt for the more subtle and classic pair of Saint Laurents.
3.Because her Michael Kors watch is outdated.
4.You might be thinking what girl wants a candle? But to your trendy girlfriend this Diptyque is as precious as a bottle of fancy perfume.
5.A girl can never go wrong with a red lip plus that YSL packaging is picture perfect for IG.
6.Lingerie might be a given for Valentine’s day but try and go beyond the Victoria Secret’s of the world and check out For Love and Lemon’s collection Skivvies.
7. Prada or nada.
8. Your girlfriend’s favorite blogger’s book.
SHOP FOR HER
- Aren’t guys always in need of a wallet?
- Chances are your boyfriend really wanted a pair of socks from Cool Socks Bruh but didn’t want to drop $60 on them making them the perfect gift.
- Flyknit’s, so comfortable, so stylish.
- La Nuit Del Homme or any other fancy smell good.
- Nothing is worse than your significant other not utilizing your gift. A closet staple like this grey Acne crew neck ensures heavy rotation.
- Despite being one of the biggest trends for men this spring 2014 bomber jackets seem to never really go out of style.
- A sleek backpack for the man on the go.
- Beanies are another guaranteed hit. Grab one of these Publish beanies and make your boyfriend the one dude not wearing a Carhartt beanie in Wicker Park.